Guest bloggers are invited to contribute to this blog.
Posts submitted should be 150~600 words, image optional, links as appropriate.

16 August 2012

♫ Radio On

Funny how one thing leads to another. I was listening to Roadrunner by Jonathan Richman (from the mid-1970s) and decided to share with Friends on Facebook.



My cousin commented that, coincidentally, he had also been listening Jonathan Richman as they are both playing at the same festival this weekend, so I looked it up.

I had never heard of the Green Man Festival even though it's massive and in its 10th year, held in the Brecon Beacons national park in Wales. Maybe if I had known about it earlier, I could have volunteered as a litter-picker ;)

They even have an on-line radio station, Green Man Radio and TV!

Recommended Music Blog: soundsandvision