Guest bloggers are invited to contribute to this blog.
Posts submitted should be 150~600 words, image optional, links as appropriate.

13 December 2012

Hurricane Sandy Relief Rock Concert

Woke up this morning to the news of Hurricane Sandy Relief Rock Concert being a huge success last night. Either it was the best kept secret ever or I've been in a coma recently - this was the first I'd heard of it!

Who wouldn't want to have been there (not that I had a chance)? I hope it will be televised in the UK - or did I already miss that too?

I don't know the full list of participants but some of the legends included:
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Bon Jovi
  • The Who
  • The Rolling Stones
  • Eric Clapton
  • Paul McCartney
plus 'newer' artists
  • Chris Martin
  • Alicia Keys
  • Kanye West

Wow! Now that's what I call Music.

Link to Bruce Springsteen rockin' for New Orleans - Go listen, it's Brilliant!
BP2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comment