Guest bloggers are invited to contribute to this blog.
Posts submitted should be 150~600 words, image optional, links as appropriate.

29 November 2012

It's (nearly) Chriiiiiiiiis-maaaaas!

Christmas 2012
Most of my family and friends are too polite to tell me if my gift choices are naff so I thought I'd try to elicit the opinions of others, prior to buying some 'surprises'. Please feel free to comment and help me out!

1. Italian Cooking & Language Lesson, £69 per person + optional meal (held in London). I'm thinking of booking this for husband & son (ulterior motive - they can cook me some yummy Italian food)

2. My husband uses Canon camera but has some old lenses for Olympus so I'm looking for  a converter so that they will work together.

3. Son likes The Riddler and Big Bang Theory: how about this T-shirt?

4. Amazon lets me print off vouchers and/or email them to multitudes of teenage nieces and nephews who can then shop on-line so I lazily opt for this. Other shops are losing out because they don't offer this flexibility.

5. Gino D'Acampo's latest book, "La Dolce Diet" - maybe for myself? Seems a bit rude to give someone a book with 'diet' in the title unless it's actually on their wish list!

6. Very impressive selection of stocking fillers -  wallet tools from TouchOfGinger.com

Other than that, I'm still searching...

3 comments:

  1. Slippers! (not the 'naff' kind) http://www.slippersmarket.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lakeland contemporary cook book stands - very useful for wannabe chefs/cooks of any gender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Dr Who fans, either gender, "Behind the Sofa" book.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comment