Guest bloggers are invited to contribute to this blog.
Posts submitted should be 150~600 words, image optional, links as appropriate.

01 July 2013

A Wedding on the Horizon

After Christmas, my weight crept up to 12 stone so, in January, I determined to diet - but only Mondays to Fridays, rewarding myself with a relaxed attitude to dinners with friends on Saturday evenings and Roast dinners with family on Sundays.

I set myself a target of 1000 calories per day during the week, meticulously writing down everything that passed through my lips. There were often one or two days each week that the calories were closer to 1200, but that's all.

In six weeks, I was under 11 stone and we went on holiday so the diet was put on hold. Two weeks later, at 11 stone, the diet resumed and it was another month before ten and a half stone was achieved, which brought us to Easter - and chocolate.

However, enough is enough! I stopped the incessant calorie counting whilst keeping to a similar eating routine and continuing to weigh myself every Saturday morning. At the end of June, my weight is the same. I would like to lose some more before a major family wedding in two weeks' time but I think I've left it too late to make much difference.

Oh, well, the dress fits!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, wedding! We cater for weddings in and around Watford, Herts. Take a look at our website for Wedding catering and other events - www.hansoncatering.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can supply classic wedding cars from our fantastic fleet for weddings in Hertfordshire, London, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Middx.

    We have 7-seaters, taxis, Beaufords and classic Bentleys, Daimlers, stretch limo, Rolls Royce and Range Rover.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comment